EasycoveTM base moldings, are pre-formed with a patented watertight design, specifically geared for the floor and wall coatings industry.
As a highly engineered cove base, it is easily coated and provides numerous benefits over traditional hand troweled and existing modlings currently available.
EasycoveTM is a patented design with DovelockTM technology. It protects against moisture intrusion to dry wall, CMU, and other porous surfaces where associated hazards such as mold and mildew can occur.
EasycoveTM is manufactured to have an expansion coefficient, similar to epoxy. This feature helps to eliminate cracking and separation between dissimilar materials under thermal cycling conditions.
EasycoveTM is allows for greater installation convenience, as it can be mitered to accommodate inside or outside angles without the need for pre-formed corners. Pre-formed inside and outside corners are available for 4” and 6” Easycove.
Superior bond to substrate when using our adhesive.
Can be used in wet environments due to patented design.
Will not support combustion.
- 4" and 6" tall radius cove base and 1" corner piece
- Actual height: 4", 6", 1.75"
- Cove radius: 1"+
- Cove base wall thickness: normal 1/4"
- Length: 48"
- Total distance out from wall: 1.25"
- Weight: approx. 0.70lbs/ft and 0.95lbs/ft
- 4" and 6" cove base: fifteen 4' pieces/box, totaling 60LF/box; one 4" box = 34lbs and one 6" box = 49lbs
- 1" cove base: Thirty 4' pieces/box totaling 120 LF/box. One 1" box wighs 22lbs
Adhesive Tech Data
Easycove Sales Sheet
EasyCove Technical Data
EasyCove Adhesive Physical Data Sheet